Break Free From Chronic Pain
Break Free from Chronic Pelvic Pain
SoLá Pelvic Therapy is a gentle, noninvasive treatment that uniquely targets one of the most common sources of pelvic pain: pelvic muscle spasms. Did you know that most patients suffering from pelvic pain, including those with IC, endometriosis, dyspareunia, and other diagnoses,have pain caused by pelvic muscle spasm?. Through a series of 2-4 minutegentle treatments over 3 to 4 weeks, SoLá Therapy can help relax your pelvic muscles, calm harmful inflammation, and reduce nerve pain for—lasting relief.
DO YOU HAVE CHRONIC PELVIC PAIN?
- Interstitial cystitis or bladder pain syndrome
- Endometriosis or vulvodynia (women)
- Vaginismus (women)
- Piriformis syndrome
- Uterine fibroids (women)
- Tissue adhesions
- Symptoms including pain with sitting, pain with intercourse, pain with exercise, pain with bowel movements, and urinary symptoms
Regardless of diagnosis, pelvic pain is almost always associated with pelvic muscle spasm.
How does SoLá Pelvic Therapy help those with CPP?
SoLá Therapydelivers therapeutic doses of painless light energy deep into the muscles of the pelvis.This activating light energy stimulates your mitochondria—the healing powerhouses within your cells—to help your body heal from the inside out.
- Release Nitric Oxide from cells improving blood flow and relaxing spastic muscles.
- Increases production of needed healing growth factors.
- Decreases inflammation and pain-signaling cytokines.
- Turns downhypersensitive pelvic nerve.
SOOTHES TENSE MUSCLES
The small SoLá Probe provides a gentle massage
- Encourages draining of harmful lymphatic toxins.
- Stimulates oxygen delivery to the painful tissue by stimulating blood flow.
To Learn More, Visit SoLáPelvicTherapy.com
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING A SESSION
Each SoLá Pelvic Therapy session is performed at our office. The entire treatmenttakes less than five minutes.
- The wand applies healing light energy internally, directly to your pelvic muscles.
- You may feel a soothing warmth during the treatment.
- Many patientsexperience significant pain reduction over the course of their first few treatments.
Ideally, treatments are scheduled 3x per week for 3 weeks to maximize effectiveness.